Identification of the party responsible for the treatment
- Responsible for Treatment: Ecomanagement Technology, SL
- NIF: B70246541
- Address: Polígono de Pocomaco, 4ª Avenida Parcela I-26 B, 15190 A Coruña.
- e-mail: email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is automatically downloaded and installed on the user’s device through their browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, among others) when visiting a website.
In general, these technologies can serve very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed, etc.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
Classification and types of cookies used
Cookies are classified according to the entity that manages them, according to their purpose the period of time they remain active.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are cookies created by this website and that can only be read by the website itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are those cookies created and managed by other entities, such as advertising, personalization or analysis services providers. These third parties can report anonymous data.
Cookies according to their purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are those that allow you to browse the website and use its essential functions. Without strictly necessary cookies, the website cannot function properly. Some examples of strictly necessary cookies are controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, using security elements during browsing, etc.
- Preference or personalization cookies: they allow the user to remember information so that they access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users, the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service and the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. They are used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. They are usually low-risk cookies for privacy if the data is aggregated data.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Cookies according to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These is a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies used on this website and CONFIGURATION
The page uses the cookies that will be detailed below.
Regarding Google analysis Cookies: Analysis cookies are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Behavioural advertising cookies are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What type of cookies does this website use?
|Ownership||Purpose||Cookie name||Description of the purpose||Expiration|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||_ ga _<container-id>||It is used to maintain session state.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||Marketing||_ gac_gb _<container-id>||Includes information related to the campaign. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, the Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it.||90 days|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||__ utma||It allows to track the behaviour of the user and their use of the Web||2 years|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||__utmz||Stores the source of traffic or campaign from which the user reaches the Web.||persistent|
|Google AdSense||Marketing||_ gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency across websites using its services||3 months|
|Marketing||ide||Helps to improve the functioning of websites thanks to the tracking of user behaviour on other pages||2 years|
|Marketing||nid||Helps to improve the functioning of websites thanks to the tracking of user behaviour on other pages||6 months|
|Marketing||uid||Helps track users across different websites||persistent|
|Techniques||lidc||Helps facilitate data centre selection||24 hours|
|Techniques||lang||Used to remember a user’s language settings||Session|
|Marketing||UserMatchHistory||This cookie is used to track visitor behaviour in order to provide better personalized advertising.||1 month|
|Marketing||bcookie||LinkedIn cookie used by share buttons and advertising tags.||1 year|
|Techniques||AnalyticsSyncHistory||Used to store information about the time a synchronization was performed with the lms_analytics cookie||30 days|
|Marketing||lms_ads||Used to identify LinkedIn members outside of LinkedIn, for advertising purposes||30 days|
|Analytics||lms_analytics||Used to identify LinkedIn members outside of LinkedIn, for analytics purposes||30 days|
|Techniques||li_mc||It is used as a temporary cache to avoid searching in databases for a member’s consent for the use of non-essential cookies and is used to have information about the client’s consent to apply it.||6 months|
Legal basis and retention period
The legal basis for the processing of certain personal data (i.e., device identifier data or IP addresses) for the purposes indicated in the previous table is the user’s consent, which is granted as established in the information banner and in this policy, except for those cookies that are strictly necessary for browsing our website.
The retention period of your personal data is that established for each Cookie in the table of Cookies used.
In order to install cookies on the user’s device, we request the consent that the user expressly grants by pressing the “accept” button on the banner. We do not request consent in cases where cookies are necessary for browsing our website.
International communications and data transfers
The third-party cookies used on this website belong to the provider indicated in the box, which may be located in the United States or in other places outside the European Economic Area. Those territories may not provide a level of protection for your personal data equivalent to that of the European Union.
Deactivation of cookies
To revoke consent, you just have to activate the buttons that we have provided or configure the browser to reject cookies. You will also need to clear the history to remove those already installed.
In addition to the cookie configuration buttons in this policy, below we provide the links with the information necessary to deactivate the cookies of the most used browsers:
|Google Chrome||More information|
|Google Chrome for mobile||More information|
|Microsoft Edge||More information|
|Mozilla Firefox||More information|
The user can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, treatment limitation and portability, when applicable, as well as revoke their consent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise, the user has the right to file a claim with a competent control authority. In Spain, the authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.aepd.es ).