The owner of this website is Ecomanagement Technology, SL, with NIF B70246541 and registered address at Polígono de Pocomaco, 4ª Avenida, nº 22 / 15190 – A Coruña. The entity is registered in the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña with the following registration data: Volume 3,384, Folio 177, Sheet No. C-46,240, 1st Registration.
In the spirit that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, Ecomanagement Technology, SL informs the user that any suggestion, doubt or query about this Legal Notice or any other informative document on the website will be received and resolved by contacting Emanagement Technology, SL, through the email address: email@example.com
All the contents shown on this website, and especially designs, texts, images, logos, icons, tradenames, trademarks or any other information that may be used industrially and/or commercially, are protected by the corresponding copyrights, not allowing its reproduction, transmission or registration of information unless previously authorized by the owner, Emanagement Technology, SL. However, the user may use the information provided to manage their order and the corresponding contact details.
Ecomanagement Technology, SL does not assume any responsibility for the links to other sites or web pages that, where appropriate, may be included in it, since it does not have any type of control over them, for which the user accesses under their sole responsibility to the content and in the conditions of use that govern them.
Responsible for Treatment
In terms of data protection Ecomanagement Technology, SL, must be considered Responsible for the Treatment of data with regards any files/treatments collected through this website or through any other means such as telephone, email, face-to-face, on paper through forms, legal documents, etc.
The identification data of the owner of this website are indicated below:
- Responsible for Treatment: Ecomanagement Technology, SL
- Postal address: Polígono de Pocomaco, 4ª Avenida, nº 22 ·15190 · A Coruña.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and attend to the request made by the owner thereof, hereinafter the interested party. Said information will be treated in a fair, lawful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for certain explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general extremes regulated in this policy so that they can give express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and meeting the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, Ecomanagement Technology, SL obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner of such data, by incorporating informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment on which Ecomanagement relies Technology, SL is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the treatment of the data of the interested party.
As a general rule, Ecomanagement Technology, SL does not proceed to transfer or communicate the data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, said data transfers or communications are informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the interested party. In this sense, this extreme will be transferred to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable period, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within a month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which such data was collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, all data will be cancelled. Said cancellation will imply the blocking of all data, keeping them only at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the data treatment during the limitation period. Once the aforementioned period has expired, the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, the legal terms of conservation of information in relation to different matters are listed below:
|Documentation of labour nature or related to social security||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4th, approving the revised text of the Law on Offenses and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Commercial Code|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Building access control||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 of the AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instruction 1/2006 of the AEPD Organic Law 4/1997|
In relation to the navigation data processed through the website, with regards to data subject to current regulations, it is recommended to check the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties.
Current Data Protection regulations grant a series of rights to the interested parties or data owners, users of the website or users of the profiles of the social networks of Ecomanagement Technology, SL.
These rights granted to the interested parties are the following:
- Right of access: right to obtain information on whether your own data are being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the retention period and the origin of said data.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: right to obtain the deletion of the data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- When the owner of the same withdraws the consent
- When the interested party opposes the treatment
- When the data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 par. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
- Right of opposition: right to oppose to a certain treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
- Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the following cases occur:
- When the interested party contests the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- When the interested party has opposed the treatment while the prevalence of legitimate reasons of the company over those of the interested party is being verified.
Interested parties may exercise the indicated rights by contacting Ecomanagement Technology, SL in writing, sent to the following address: email@example.com, indicating in the Subject field the right you wish to exercise.
In this sense, Ecomanagement Technology, SL will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines set forth in the regulations on data protection.
On the other hand, it should be borne in mind that the interested party or owner of the data may at any time file a claim before the competent control authority.
The security measures adopted by Emanagement Technology, SL are those required in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, Ecomanagement Technology, SL, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of physical individuals, has established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the appropriate security level of the existing risk.
In any case, Ecomanagement Technology, SL has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Quickly restore the availability and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.